Login

violent games

Nero20k

17 year(s) ago

sure there are a bunch of different video games out there but most of them are violent. some people enjoy them and some people hate them. I have my own opinions but I would like to hear yours.

screams

17 year(s) ago

i don't see anything wrong with violent video games. i mean, sure you should have a certain level of maturity, and the common ability to discern right from wrong and entertainment from reality. some people who are easily influenced can develop a hostile attitude from some games, but that is very untrue in most cases.

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Indeed. For the most part I find that killing polygon guards on Goldeneye for example is a lot better than letting out my frustration on people. Also I see nothing wrong with killing zombies. Admit it, if you were faced with a zombie, you might try to kill it.

screams

17 year(s) ago

i could lock a zombie up in my shed and let him play ps2 all day.. it worked for shaun, in shaun of the dead. my friend has a shirt that says: "guns don't kill people, kids who play video games kill people"

christiangamer73

17 year(s) ago

i like them to get stress out, and there is nothing wrong with blowing off the head of a virtual zombie.

MattBob-SquarePants

17 year(s) ago

Welcome to the Worshestire sauce hotline. For Worshestire sauce recipes, please press 1 followed by the # sign. For worshestire sauce product placement, please press 2. If Worshestire sauce has been used as an embalming fluid, please press *BEEP*

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)