Login

Websites

Banana17

16 year(s) ago

I'm recovering from surgery and am stuck at home. Does anyone know some good websites that would help take up time?

MattBob-SquarePants

16 year(s) ago

Well you could do some Bible studies. I recommend truthortradition.com. There's addictinggames.com for sheer time-wasting. I'm sure others will be along shortly with their faves.

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

Youtube is pretty awesome.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

YouTube is braindead. Go with Metacafe. :P I enjoy some AddictingGames. If you're into RPGs, there's DragonFable.com, battleon.com, xgenstudios.com (which has Stick RPG), and Runescape.com (a MMORPG). Bored.com (uh...self explanatory) icanhascheezburger.com (lolcats) skreemr.com (music website) last.fm (music website) carm.org (if you wanna learn about Christianity...and other religions from a Christian perspective) sidereel.com (watch responsibly...use legal links)

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]YouTube is braindead. Go with Metacafe. :P I enjoy some AddictingGames. If you're into RPGs, there's DragonFable.com, battleon.com, xgenstudios.com (which has Stick RPG), and Runescape.com (a MMORPG). Bored.com (uh...self explanatory) icanhascheezburger.com (lolcats) skreemr.com (music website) last.fm (music website) carm.org (if you wanna learn about Christianity...and other religions from a Christian perspective) sidereel.com (watch responsibly...use legal links)[/quote] Never heard of Metacafe... :unsure: Ooh, and the Impossible Quiz. That crap is seriously addicting. :blink: Hence the reason it's on Addicting Games. XD

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]Never heard of Metacafe... :unsure: [/quote] Really? It's like YouTube for smart people. They have tons of hacks and stuff on there.

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]Never heard of Metacafe... :unsure: [/quote] Really? It's like YouTube for smart people. They have tons of hacks and stuff on there.[/quote] Oh. That's probably why I haven't heard of it then. ;)

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]Never heard of Metacafe... :unsure: [/quote] Really? It's like YouTube for smart people. They have tons of hacks and stuff on there.[/quote] Oh. That's probably why I haven't heard of it then. ;)[/quote] lol No way. You really should check it out sometime. They have a lot of the brain-to-mush stuff on there too, so there's something for everyone. ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)