Login

what would you do?

Haileebug

15 year(s) ago

if you asked a girl/boy out and she/he thought it was a joke, what would you do? especially when she/he might have a crush on you? and it was all becuz she/he thought it was a joke. all i want to know is how would you react? and what would you think?

koorbiten

15 year(s) ago

I have had this happen to me before, when I was in six grade. I had a crush on this boy, all the "cool people" found out and decided to make a joke out of me and made him ask me out on aim. I knew it wasn't true because he would never like me. I simply relpyed "what." I just accepted the fact that he was not for me and let it have no effect on me. It was hard, but I am now a junior in High School with an amazing boyfriend. Don't know if this answered your problem :/ But, I tried :)

VeronicaMarsGurl

15 year(s) ago

i have actually had that thought alot but like the other way around.....i think it depends on the person i mean you can normally tell like on how well you know the person but if they thought it was a joke just be like im serious ad explain to them and such its really hard to write what im thinkin haha sorry hope i helped

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)