Login

Who i am!!

KILLTHEJOY80

15 year(s) ago

TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THIS,I WROTE IT!! once i loved you,then i hated you,and everything i thought i had to be to be yours.When i loved you i thought i couldn't live without you.Then i hated you and never wanted to see you.My live to me is based on who to be,who to love,and who i iam.i always payed attention to who to be and who to love,but never truly based myself on who i am!so who am i?am i agirl going with the flo or am i a girl standing up for myself,not takeing any crap from anyone else, i am a godly christian girl representing Jesus in every way,who i who to be,who to love,and who i am!

TLW16

15 year(s) ago

I like, but I would take the word crap out of it.

tinkgurl77

15 year(s) ago

BRAVO :woohoo: no offense but you need to fix your grammar and take the word crap out other than that i love it :woohoo:

Phalynx

15 year(s) ago

I like it, it tells others what you're feeling (and no I'm not a psychiatrist). It's a good way to express yourself writing things down. I'm not one of the great song/poetry critics, but I do know feeling when I see it, I see everyone else looked at the lines you wrote and said something about the word crap or the grammar, but I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the emotion, the depth of feeling. God Bless You, Phalynx

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)