Login

Why? Some of you dont believe in Rapture?

comasangels05

15 year(s) ago

I have alot of proof that There will come! There is alot of Second coming of Jesus Christ in the Bible. Tell me Why?????? I will not change my mind with the Rapture.

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

well, why do people believe baptism has to do w/ salavation? Or that the body of christ will be the bride of christ? or that following the 10 commandments can make us righteous? Its all just as wrong. It isnt popular to believe the Bible. Word for Word.

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

The rapture has to take place. Thats when God is gonna focus back to the jews after he set them aside at Acts. 7 as we see in Romans 11:26 that Israel will be restored back, but before that can take place the Body of Christ will be taken out b/c we have been delievered from all of God's wrath. Its gonna happen. Its in the Bible. period.

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

Blasphemer? no Heretic? ha. wow. no I believe that i'm saved by faith in the death, burial and resurrection as laid out in 1 Corinthians 1-4. And I study the Bible rightly divided as laid out by Paul in 2 Timothy 2:15. I mean if thats the case, i got plently more crazy things to say; How about, your sin will never sin you to Hell, your unbelief will. And I dont see how you can read 1 Thessalonians and not believe in the rapture; "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

The thing is, if you don't rightly divide the Bible, you wont see the purpose of the rapture. You have to understand that the Jews have been set aside and that the place where we are today was a mystery to the prophets. Once the Body of Christ is taken out, God will return back to the Jews and that's when prophecy will resume.

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

Yea, i'm fully aware of what dispensationalism is. I'd probably have to give credit to God though for starting it. Its right there stuck in Ephesians 3

larry229

15 year(s) ago

Two or three principle, please? It is there in Ephesians 3, ONLY with one interpretation of one translation of one verse. And that one interpretation is in direct conflict with numerous other verses. Ergo, that interpretation is wrong. I can dig right in and show that G-d's plan has not changed from Creation to now if you wish.

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

So if you guys think that the mystery isnt that God was going to use Paul to send salvation to the Gentiles; What do you guys think it is? And lets be nice, we aren't 6:]

2tim215

15 year(s) ago

"For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel" Ephesians 3 My belief; that the age we are in now, was a mystery hidden in God until Paul; "Wherefore remember, that ye being in (time past) Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (But now) in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Time past- Gentiles had no favor w/ God, the nation of Israel was God's people. But now- the Nation has been set aside until the time of refreshing due to unbelief, and we are all equal in the body of christ until after the BOC is taken out.

larry229

15 year(s) ago

[b]2tim215 wrote:[/b] [quote] Time past- Gentiles had no favor w/ God, the nation of Israel was God's people. But now- the Nation has been set aside until the time of refreshing due to unbelief, and we are all equal in the body of christ until after the BOC is taken out.[/quote] OR: Time past- Gentiles could have favour w/ G-d, if they obeyed Him, the nation of Israel was G-d's chosen people. But now- Uh, basically the same. Israel is still G-d's chosen nation, Gentiles can still come to him. Both Jew and Gentile are saved through Yeshua, Jesus.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)