Login

will you still want to go....

cloudspit

17 year(s) ago

to heaven in Jesus was not there? think about it

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Whether you'd still want to or not is irrelevant, as without Jesus there is no heaven.

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

[b]cloudspit wrote:[/b] [quote]to heaven in Jesus was not there? think about it[/quote] Isn't that impossible...since Jesus/God is everywhere...and without him there is no heaven?:dry: but I agree with Llywen on the going to hell part..B)

Post edited by: Staticstellarhawk, at: 2007/01/01 17:57

MattBob-SquarePants

17 year(s) ago

[b]Staticstellarhawk wrote:[/b] [quote] Isn't that impossible...since Jesus/God is everywhere...[/quote] Jesus is not G-d. Numbers 22:19

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

[b]MattBob_SquarePants wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Staticstellarhawk wrote:[/b] [quote] Isn't that impossible...since Jesus/God is everywhere...[/quote] Jesus is not G-d. Numbers 22:19[/quote] okay God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit (or ghost for those that prefer that) okay so going by this all three are God but God the Father is not God the Son or God the Holy Spirit God the son is God but he is not God the Father or God the Holy Spirit God the Holy Spirit is God but he is not God the Father or God the Son

I-am-saved-08

17 year(s) ago

I would still want to go to Heaven, any ways... cause I wouldn't want to go to Hell. I would want to go where Jesus is...not where the devil is going...thats me though

Swinny89

17 year(s) ago

lol, im sorry but that is completly rediculous. if Jesus isnt in heaven there isnt a heaven or hell and we probably arnt really here, and im not really typing this, there is no God so satan so good or bad. lol.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)