Login

creative ways to reach people to jesus

Thunder

17 year(s) ago

i have been think of ways that us christian may reach GODs lost sons and daghters like for an exaple: maybe walk around are streets and talk to people about jesus or if you are shy write letters to people of how great the GOD is and his son Jesus. maybe could obey GODs comendment go yea and make disciples think of it like this GOD does us all kinds of favors let us give him one. please save my lost sons from HELL fire says [u]the lord host[/u]

enzo

17 year(s) ago

well this is the wrond topic but i have a website..... www.maxpages.com/thetruthisnear there are always ppl there reading about Jesus and stuff

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Yeah, Thunder, not to degrade your post, but you posted this in the Book Forum. This should have been placed in the Open Discussion forum or something similar.

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

That's true. The great commision says to go to the ends of the earth and make everyone a disiciple. Two ways I like:Try to get an evagecube. It's this cube that folds out and explains, through illustations, how to become a Christian and what Jesus did. People are fascinated by it;I have been able to start conversations with it. The other way:Leave tracks at your lunch table at school.

Mickinicki

17 year(s) ago

I write poems, storys, songs... you name it I most likely will attempt to write it!:side: I wrote a poem about a girl who was about to (I really AM a positive person!) but she started thinking about her friends and family and God, and she decided not to jump. Here I think I'll post it: Into the light A girl was caught Wondering through the darkness, Alone. She was lost, On the edge of a building With the thoughts of her solitude running rampant through her mind “Why am I not good enough?” she thought, “I’ll never be happy No one will ever love me.” The cold earth beckoned her And she was about to end her sorrow When a ray of light cut through the shadows A thought of her parents, Of her friends, And of God. A thought of all the good she could do in the world, Of the pain her loved ones would endure by her leaving, And of the life she could lead someday. The light grew brighter It was mesmerizing The heat from it filled her She knew she was loved Despite what other people thought of her She always would be loved. She looked back at the ground It no longer wanted her She stepped back off the ledge- Into the light. -Mickinicki (who's real name will not be poasted)

findingwhoweare

17 year(s) ago

AWESOME POEM! I write some poetry too! And stories, songs, and books! I love to write! Anyways though, I think the best way to reach people for Christ is to be a light to others. Just be yourself around people and Jesus's light will shine through you. I can guarentee that people will see something different about you if you do that! You can be the example and people will want to be like you. They will want to know how you can act that way, how you can love others even when they hurt you, how you can be happy even when going through rough times, how you can make the best of everything, etc... etc... I know from experience, it works better if you let them come to you. When you try and force things upon people, they will have the wrong view of Christians. If you allow the Lord to lead them to you, then, you will see people come to Jesus! If you strive to be like Jesus, you will bring people to Jesus because people will be curious about why you act the way you do! I swear, it works! I could go on and on, but i think i will stop right here. Hopefully you get the point! :side: ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)