Login

Middle School

ohsnapitsabby

15 year(s) ago

[quote]Oh its just like Elementary school! Trust me![/quote] Thats what every one says! Im terrified to start this Friday. Im scared Im going to lose my BFF Sydney and others and become a total tragic band geek. (There was only to choices! Band or Art/Health) I was pretty popular I would say in Elementary, but Im scared Im going to be one in the crowd. (sorry if I mis-spelled that...) Im going to try out for the cheer team but I dont know if that will help. I need some advice on how to get noticed and know my way around. I dont like the feeling of being a dork. Please help -Abby [img size=100]http://www.mypraize.com/images/fbfiles/images/ICONATOR_59074e246fdb12a0e0844039b3befdd3.gif[/img]

VeronicaMarsGurl

15 year(s) ago

Okay first off may i ask what is wrong with band you wont be a band geek.haha i know in band thats where i made all my friends in middle school and when you try out for the cheerleading team you will get to know some upperclassmen if thats what they call them in middle school. I dont think you really need to be worried about "being noticed" and remember ever other 6th grader is wondering the same thing you are how will they get around and how nice the other kids are and band is not bad what are you playing?!?!?! Good Luck Friday!!!!!

ohsnapitsabby

15 year(s) ago

Thankis For replying VeronicaMars... I dont think Im a band geek just mostly everyone from my school decided on Art/Health instead of Band. I'm playing the flute. Ive been working on how to get the sound out. Thanks! ~Abby

ohsnapitsabby

15 year(s) ago

Thanks For the advice!I do have a good group of friends, and I like that. I know Im going to be fine, even more With the whole hot shot brother with the same teachers as you. (We got our schedules today) Anyway, Best of luck for High School! ~Ohsnapitsabby

ohsnapitsabby

15 year(s) ago

Thankies for the advice! I know Ill be fine comin from u guys God Bless! Abby

monkeys345

15 year(s) ago

I know its a bit late but... I love it way more the elementary school!! They trust you more so you have more freedom. You are with people closer to your age. You get to make more friends. And lots of stuff to join!!

epicDino

15 year(s) ago

[color=#800080][/color]Hey. ok so im getting ready to go in my second year of Jr. High ( 8th grade) and I was nervous going into 7th grade too but its so much funner than Elementry! I promise. You will get elective and a lot mkore extra stuff! so good luck and relax. Just have fun. I did... :]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)