Login

Welcome sammich13

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Arcadia. It's easy to remember because I know someone there lol.[/quote] Very good. I remember it because my mom and I use to stay up and watch it. It's how she got me hooked on the X-Files. Now, what season did it occur in? ;)[/quote] Oh gosh, it's been a while. Was it season 4?

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

*ERRR* Season 6. <--- X-Files guy

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]*ERRR* Season 6. <--- X-Files guy[/quote] Yeah...I'll prolly watch it through a third time with my friend who is an aspiring X-Files fan. Reed, do you own a 'I WANT TO BELIEVE' poster?

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

^ No, but only because I've been unable to find the original one. Most of the available ones don't actually look like the poster in Mulder's office in the early seasons.

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]^ No, but only because I've been unable to find the original one. Most of the available ones don't actually look like the poster in Mulder's office in the early seasons.[/quote] [url=http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/MisterNathan/xfilesposter.jpg]Happy birthday[/url]. Just take that to some quick print place. Alternatively, you can buy a poster of the original photo (assuming you have some Swiss currency handy since the owner only sells it in his Swiss store, not his US store), scan it, then add the text and get the same printout in slightly higher quality. But, that image I linked should be about 20in tall.

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

:O Wants!

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

I have never seen an episode of X-Files. Not that I tried, but my parents didn't want to sit through it. *sad*

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

It's okay... I've got my chainsaw of command by my side...

larry229

13 year(s) ago

*sigh* It's ok, guys the Brain is here. Cody, to that corner *points to corner of room*. Brandon, that corner *points to opposite corner*. You're both in time out until you can play nicely together.

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

Hey! I own all of the corners! He can't have one!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)