Login

Welcome sammich13

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

I kinda like Sammich, myself. Makes me giggle.

RainOnYourParade

12 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]Is the college you're talking about Bemidji by any chance? For a while I was set on going there because it's so pretty![/quote] Oh crap, I almost forgot! That makes at least two Canadian wannabe-Americans on here now! :P[/quote] Excuse me! You better not be referring to me about being a wannabe Canadian! I'm not even close to Canada. :P[/quote] You're closer to Canada than I am to Key West. ;)[/quote] How does that make me a wannabe, though? :P Plus, it's not like I chose to live this close to Canada... :)

larry229

12 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]I kinda like Sammich, myself. Makes me giggle.[/quote] Well yeah, that's kind of a given. Gamgee's her [i]other[/i] name for when I don't want to call her Sammich. Like how sometimes I'm Sara and sometimes I'm Scone and sometimes I'm just whatever random name pops out someone's mouth.

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

How do you pronounce "Gamgee?"

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

I pronounce it "Gam-gee," as in, "Golly Gee Whiz!" I'm pretty sure that's how they pronounce it. I'm an LOTR fan lol >.> Aye, that's the college lol. And I'll message people with the link if anyone wants to read. I really like anime, but I've not watched a lot of it. Haven't had the time. I'm just going through my Netflix and Crunchyroll one series at a time. The last anime I finished was Yumeiro Patissiere. It's about this girl who goes to cooking school and learns how to be a pastry chef. A girl after my own heart. :3 The guys in her group in class have to help her catch up because she was offered a place in the school by the guy who runs it part way through the year, and in her second year of middle school. The guys are called the Sweets Princes, and they're really cute. So naturally, she makes some enemies. Then she gets a Sweets Spirit, which is like a fairy that has a cooking specialty. Hers is Vanilla. All the Sweets Princes and even a lot of her competitors have them, too. But she becomes really great pretty quickly, and does well in competitions. There's a series after that called Yumeiro Patissiere Professionals, and it's nowhere near as good because they add an annoying stereotypical American character. Lol so this is a romance/shoujo anime. Right now, I'm watching Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm also going to start working on Hetalia. The trouble with Haruhi though is that I can't find the episodes in chronological order [i]anywhere.[/i] So if anyone knows where to find that, let me know. I don't have an artist preference, but I HATE HATE HATE the art for the ones like Peach Girl and Boys Over Flowers. It's awful. Aside from those exceptions, I really am more of a storyline person, and a character person. The chat system. I mean, I can never find anyone in there. And someone linked to another chat room, but no one ever goes in there, either, and that one is weird. EDIT: Haha, I just logged in. And there are 6 other people. Just...very quiet people. EDITEDIT: Nope, now they're talking. This girl says she likes this guy...children's kinda stuff. Like "I kinda sorta like you a little bit," which reminds me of the "do you LIKE LIKE me?" thing lol. Aaaand there's this odd guy. And I spilled my lemonade. >:l And...now they're horses. What? I dislike the name Sammy. :S There are two Cheesecake Factories where I live. I live in Baltimore. I don't like it here at all. People here are so rude and mean. I listen to a little bit of everything. Regina Spektor, Lemon Demon, The B-52's, Alkaline Trio, Dashboard Confessional, The Cars, The Ramones, Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls, The Get Up Kids, Kimya Dawson, music from musicals (like Grease, Young Frankenstein, Rent, Avenue Q, Chicago, West Side Story), LazyTown music and techno remixes of it (I'm a sucker for this kid's show, lol :laugh: ), Rammstein... As for Japanese music, I like L'Arc~En~Ciel, Ai Otsuka, Utada Hikaru, Nana Kitade, Yoko Ishida, Malice Mizer (they're really really good), Gackt, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (yes, they were an actual band before the TV show), Love Psychedelico, Ayumi Hamasaki... I don't want to be a Canadian. Sure, they're pretty friendly and other countries like them (like the French...they hate Americans but give Canadians the thumbs-up for hockey), but...well you know what, I don't know why I don't want to be one. Health care, sure, but they seem kinda cool otherwise. I'm from San Jose. So, northern California. I think you guys are cool. And, you're much more lively and less depressing than the LazyTown forums I use. It's dying over there, and the people are a bit pessimistic. Add me as a buddy :0 anyone who wants to. I won't bite...much. ;)

rami009

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm from San Jose. So, northern California.[/quote] cool. i am also from the bay area. ever heard of Richmond? its in the east bay, north of oakland (up highway 80)

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

I was seven. So, no lol.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

What about Richmond, VA? You ever make it down here? If not, you should!

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Nope. Only Williamsburg.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

I still say you should come down here for a visit... :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)