Login

Welcome sammich13

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

And mysteriously disappear? I think not! ;)

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

Nah... I only mysteriously disappear people I don't like... Ask anyone on here... If I like you, I'm gentle and cuddly...

larry229

12 year(s) ago

Cody! No creeping on newbies. We know you're mostly harmless, but how's she to know that? Gamgee... the first g is hard, like game. The second is soft, like gel. Gam-gee. Man, have you never seen LotR, Kat? You're missing out :(

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]memnonkarana wrote:[/b] [quote]If I like you, I'm gentle and cuddly...[/quote] Psst, Cody...this still sounds creepy. Like, in a Brandon kinda way. ;)

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

Mneh... As my name says, I'm a cushion...

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

So confused. A cushion? Also. You can't outcreep Samwise. I can creep someone out if I really try >.>

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

The name Cody means cushion...

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Well how was I supposed to know lol

larry229

12 year(s) ago

It's a recurring joke. You didn't have to know, but now you do and now you'll understand if, say, we point out that his head's full of fluff :P

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote] I really like anime, but I've not watched a lot of it. Haven't had the time. I'm just going through my Netflix and Crunchyroll one series at a time. The last anime I finished was Yumeiro Patissiere. It's about this girl who goes to cooking school and learns how to be a pastry chef. A girl after my own heart. :3 The guys in her group in class have to help her catch up because she was offered a place in the school by the guy who runs it part way through the year, and in her second year of middle school. The guys are called the Sweets Princes, and they're really cute. So naturally, she makes some enemies. Then she gets a Sweets Spirit, which is like a fairy that has a cooking specialty. Hers is Vanilla. All the Sweets Princes and even a lot of her competitors have them, too. But she becomes really great pretty quickly, and does well in competitions. There's a series after that called Yumeiro Patissiere Professionals, and it's nowhere near as good because they add an annoying stereotypical American character. Lol so this is a romance/shoujo anime. Right now, I'm watching Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm also going to start working on Hetalia. The trouble with Haruhi though is that I can't find the episodes in chronological order [i]anywhere.[/i] So if anyone knows where to find that, let me know. [/quote] I love anime, but I'm a little late to the party myself. I'm very slowly working my way through InuYasha. I've seen DNAngel, Fruits Basket, Oran High School Host Club, and I've been watching KHR with some friends.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)