Login

Welcome sammich13

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

Hmmm... Any type of cheesecake you want, I can supply... Crustless, Oreo, whatever you want... We have it all in the Cheesecake Vault... Seriously, there's even a tartar sauce cheesecak with seafood breading crust... I'm not touching that one...

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

Okay, ew.

Cowgurl4JC

12 year(s) ago

Oh yeah! I remember that one! Yeah, no one eats that one but we keep it in there anyhow cause I made it into a science project. Seeing what it turns into eventually. Gots dozens of pages of notes on it as proof! *shows huge stack of notes with a biohazard suit nearby* Yeah, it was requested to get the suit after a while too....

RainOnYourParade

12 year(s) ago

Is the college you're talking about Bemidji by any chance? For a while I was set on going there because it's so pretty!

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]Is the college you're talking about Bemidji by any chance? For a while I was set on going there because it's so pretty![/quote] Oh crap, I almost forgot! That makes at least two Canadian wannabe-Americans on here now! :P

Cowgurl4JC

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]I have a pesca-pollo vegetarian diet thing going on, which means the only meat I eat is poultry and seafood. That came about in seventh grade, when we had to dissect a smiling dead baby pig. :( [/quote] Yup I've actually found myself headed in sort of that direction myself. But mostly cause I'm not a big steak/pork fan. I'm a semi-vegetarian. [quote]I like to read zombie novels and fantasy novels, and I listen to all kinds of music. I'm into anime and I'm going to an anime convention later this month. I like to bake and make crafts (pillows and such), and I also write poetry and stories. [/quote] You had me at zombie and fantasy novels. Made it sweeter with the anime. What anime do you like? ^_^ What artists do you prefer? [quote]I write a blog on college stuff, like the college search, the summer before college, and (in the future) my college experiences. My friend took my idea and said we have to make a YouTube so we can vlog as well. So I'll be really busy. My roommate and I are total opposites too, so that should be interesting. [/quote] Oooh post a link to the blog? I would love to read it. ^_^ [quote]I have a question, by the way. What the heck is up with the chat system? :laugh: [/quote] i wouldn't know. That place scares me...

RainOnYourParade

12 year(s) ago

b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]Is the college you're talking about Bemidji by any chance? For a while I was set on going there because it's so pretty![/quote] Oh crap, I almost forgot! That makes at least two Canadian wannabe-Americans on here now! :P[/quote] Excuse me! You better not be referring to me about being a wannabe Canadian! I'm not even close to Canada. :P

rami009

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]Strangely enough though, I prefer burritos. I live in Maryland, but I'm originally from California.[/quote] burritos are delicious! and sweet, what part of california are you from?

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]Is the college you're talking about Bemidji by any chance? For a while I was set on going there because it's so pretty![/quote] Oh crap, I almost forgot! That makes at least two Canadian wannabe-Americans on here now! :P[/quote] Excuse me! You better not be referring to me about being a wannabe Canadian! I'm not even close to Canada. :P[/quote] You're closer to Canada than I am to Key West. ;)

larry229

12 year(s) ago

Awww, not Samantha? We could have had such fun :( I hereby name you Gamgee. I dunno. It's more fun to type than Samwise. And in conclusion, lets be friends! I like you :D

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)