Login

Welcome sammich13

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Oh, okay. Yeah, I saw all of Fruits Basket and Fullmetal Alchemist (but not Brotherhood). InuYasha is one of those that takes a while to get through. I've barely gotten through a few eps myself. I'm also watching Initial D. It's surprisingly cool for a racing anime.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

Never said you had to know... :P I was more than happy to explain it... Hmmm... Maybe I should explain that I end most sentences with ellipses... So they don't convey any special message... :)

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]Oh, okay. Yeah, I saw all of Fruits Basket and Fullmetal Alchemist (but not Brotherhood). InuYasha is one of those that takes a while to get through. I've barely gotten through a few eps myself. I'm also watching Initial D. It's surprisingly cool for a racing anime.[/quote] I tried FMA, but I couldn't get past the first minute and half. I hate gore, I really do. Right now I'm watching Princess Tutu.

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

It's not necessarily just gore, though. It's really cool once you get past all of that. I'm going to the anime convention as Kairi (in her schoolgirl outfit) from the Kingdom Hearts games. :3 And at the convention there's always tables with $5-6 anime and manga, so I'm going to spend all my money there, haha. I hope to find a discount copy of Negima...I want to read it. I'm also gonna try to find a pair of good cat ears and another collar with a bell. I have one, but the paint is chipped all over and you can never have too many cat collars.

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

Niiiiice. I have a friend going to a convention as Una... (I think? I don't remember.) from KHR.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

Sammich, you just keep getting more awesome...

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Oh, really? Why do you say that? :laugh:

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

Because, quite frankly m'dear, you do.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

[b]KattyKit wrote:[/b] [quote]Because, quite frankly m'dear, you do.[/quote] QFT

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Well thanks lol :laugh: You guys are pretty awesome too~

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)