Login

Welcome sammich13

larry229

13 year(s) ago

He doesn't own it, he's just standing in it. And he can have one because you may own them, but you're a figment of my imagination and therefore really I own them. Now do as you're told.

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

Hey what did you expect? I really, really tried to come up with a better threat but...I couldn't resist. Sorry Cody, that's tyranny and we stand for democracy. And majority rules...you and Brandon have seperate corners. ^_^

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

But I own them all! *brings out deeds to the corners* Harumph...

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

Nah...I like Sara's thinking. ^_^

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I don't know, Jess... I don't think I like being a figment...

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

You do realise that we will be in these corners for eternity...

larry229

13 year(s) ago

That's on your own head. Don't worry Kat, I think it's mainly Cody who's a figment.

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Well, Gosh. I leave for a couple of weeks and then I find a 5-page thread just for me. :lol: You were not kidding about the offtop here haha. You can call me Sam, Sammich, [b]Samwise[/b], Lily...pretty much anything but Samantha or Samuel. -.- One girl in high school always called me Alex. But that's not really appropriate either lol. I personally like onions and tomatoes on my pizza. At the same time. On french bread pizza, I like onions and that bottled minced garlic. Delicious. >.> I usually don't care for cheesecake, because it's so heavy and rich, and it's really hard to find a good crust or one that's crustless. But once a year on my birthday, I go to The Cheesecake Factory, and I have some peanut butter swirl or Reeses cheesecake. Plus, when you order that one, they donate money to hungry folks. And when my grandma tells them it's my birthday, they sing at me and give me free ice cream with hot fudge. Mmmmmmm. On my sammiches, I like turkey, avocado, onion, tomato, mayo, salt and pepper, and cheese. I also like cucumber and mayo sammiches with salt and pepper, and BLTs with turkey bacon and avocado. Also, crispy chicken sammiches, and those grilled teriyaki chicken sammiches my mom makes. Strangely enough though, I prefer burritos. I have a pesca-pollo vegetarian diet thing going on, which means the only meat I eat is poultry and seafood. That came about in seventh grade, when we had to dissect a smiling dead baby pig. :( I live in Maryland, but I'm originally from California. I moved when I was seven. I'm going to college in mid-August. I'm going to a college in a small town in northern Minnesota. It's on a lake and the area is full of state parks. The lake freezes over in the winter, and the college kids park on the lake and go ice fishing. I intend to make use of the college's underground heated tunnel system. That way I can dress for warm weather in the middle of winter. ;) I like to read zombie novels and fantasy novels, and I listen to all kinds of music. I'm into anime and I'm going to an anime convention later this month. I like to bake and make crafts (pillows and such), and I also write poetry and stories. I write a blog on college stuff, like the college search, the summer before college, and (in the future) my college experiences. My friend took my idea and said we have to make a YouTube so we can vlog as well. So I'll be really busy. My roommate and I are total opposites too, so that should be interesting. I'm kind of agnostic, because I wasn't raised in a religious environment. I really liked Bible camp though, but all the churches around here are full of old people and scream fire and brimstone. I want a nice church that will actually teach me things. I wish I had a youth group, because the one here only goes on trips instead of learning about the Bible. I'm leaning towards Christianity but to be honest I don't know or understand much of it. My mom wants to go to church too, but she keeps saying she'll shop around and find one and never does. I have a question, by the way. What the heck is up with the chat system? :laugh: And you'll find that I enjoy giant walls of text.

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]I have a question, by the way. What the heck is up with the chat system? :laugh: And you'll find that I enjoy giant walls of text.[/quote] Firstly, aside from the anime, pretty sure we can be friends. :P Secondly...what do you mean by "what's up with the chat system"? There are several things, but I don't know which issue to address. :P

KattyKit

12 year(s) ago

[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]Well, Gosh. I leave for a couple of weeks and then I find a 5-page thread just for me. :lol: You were not kidding about the offtop here haha.[/quote] I never kid about off-topic. *srs face with shades* [quote]You can call me Sam, Sammich, [b]Samwise[/b], Lily...pretty much anything but Samantha or Samuel. -.- One girl in high school always called me Alex. But that's not really appropriate either lol.[/quote] How did you escape "Sammy?" [quote]I usually don't care for cheesecake, because it's so heavy and rich, and it's really hard to find a good crust or one that's crustless. But once a year on my birthday, I go to The Cheesecake Factory, and I have some peanut butter swirl or Reeses cheesecake. Plus, when you order that one, they donate money to hungry folks. And when my grandma tells them it's my birthday, they sing at me and give me free ice cream with hot fudge. Mmmmmmm.[/quote] *jealous* The nearest one is in Austin, and I am terrified of the traffic there. [quote]I like to read zombie novels and fantasy novels, and I listen to all kinds of music. I'm into anime and I'm going to an anime convention later this month. I like to bake and make crafts (pillows and such), and I also write poetry and stories.[/quote] You and I are gonna get along just fine. What all do you listen to? I[quote] have a question, by the way. What the heck is up with the chat system? :laugh: [/quote] People or what? Chat is scary regardless of the forum.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)