Login

cutter. addict. easy. suicidal. cuss. liar.

xXBeautiful-TragedyXx

16 year(s) ago

so i feel like i've seriously messed up my life. i'm a cutter i'm kind of addicted to pain killers i'm easy [apparently] i sometimes contemplate suicide i cuss i lie and i feel like there is absolutely no hope left for me as a human being. i've tried to get my life back on track, but i slip up in one of the above areas every time. i've asked forgiveness, but i'm pretty sure God doesn't hear me. i still feel the heavy burden of this major hole i've dug for myself, and its like He totally ignores me when i ask forgivness for my sin. and i dont pray half-heartedly either. i'm not all like "yeah...well...i've messed up a little...forgive me? thanks" and i'm on my way. i seriously pray...pretty much beg for forgivness. but He never gives it to me. am i doing something wrong?? does anyone have advice to help me keep my life on track???

Rachel-123

16 year(s) ago

God always forgives. i know that sometimes it seems like hes not there and he doesnt listen but he is and u just have to continue to pray.

Shelbster0328

16 year(s) ago

K gurl heres some advice god hears you Im pretty sure he hears you loud and clear I personally think we all slip up lieng mainly everyone does it we jst cant stop it we have choices but god already knows what your going to do that is y he died for me and you and everyone else! well I know he is trying to find a way to help you wether handing it to you right in the middle of the day or nite giving you a dream to help you fight your way through it.... I mean it couldnt even be to you it could be throught some one else I know almost all my problems come through someone else he has used to be an example! I mean counseling could help you with cutting I mean that could help you through some one else swearing catch your self that he helps you by using you I mean ya if u swear you r use to it but if you set a limit and say if I swear I take something important away like tv computer things that u use not food or a friend or family member jst something u use every day I mean that help me when I know I am tryin to set a goal if you know will happen if you make a mistake your body will ajust to it because If its something you love it wont wanna give it up! hope som of this works bye

MattBob-SquarePants

16 year(s) ago

The thing about digging yourself into a hole is this.. You can just keep on digging yourself deeper until you decide you're in deep enough. And even then, how do you get out? Well, you just have to dig. You just have to dig UP instead of down. And the farther down you are, the farther you're going to have to dig UP to GET out. Now G-d can and WILL give you the strength to do it. But I've been there. And let me tell you, if you're looking for that magical answered prayer that suddenly makes things okay, it ain't gonna happen. What I don't understand is this- What makes you so sure that G-d doesn't hear you, and He won't forgive you, and all this other stuff? BTW, feel free to PM me if you'd like.

xXBeautiful-TragedyXx

16 year(s) ago

you know how you just have this free feeling after you've been forgiven? like a relief and a knowledge that He's taken that burden away from you, and its almost like that still small voice saying "it's okay. I've got you, and i've taken it all away" that voice has just disappeared. its pretty much just gone....kind of like He's given up on me...

im-for-him

16 year(s) ago

God hasn't given up on you. I know it really does seem like it. But he hasn't... I know I have felt like that he has given up on me before. He is always there... Pm please.

xXBeautiful-TragedyXx

16 year(s) ago

thanks to everyone who replied and to anyone who prayed all of this stuff that i've done had me down. i hoped i could ask forgivness, be pulled out of the hole, and everything would be normal. What i realized, is sometimes stubborn people like me have to be pushed to the edge before they will just hand it all over. i think i was still trying to hold on to everything, at least a little bit. When i finally was broken to the point that i was willing to hand it over to Him, He came to my rescue. He brought me out of the depression i'd sunken into, and has pretty much given me the motivation to go on and work on fixing what i've messed up. I've been forgiven, now i just have to make sure i don't fall away again. thanks again to anyone who prayed.... who knows where i'd be {or wouldn't be} if you hadn't.

im-for-him

16 year(s) ago

You're very welcome! If you ever need to talk about anything. Just Pm me. (:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)