Login

Ectasies of Myrna Nazzour

Chantillon

17 year(s) ago

ECSTASIES So far, thirty-seven ecstasies have been documented, eight of which has occurred outside Damascus. During the ecstasies, Myrna usually sees the Holy Virgin or Christ. Most ecstasies are preceded by an exudation of oil from Myrna's hands, face or neck. When she is about to see Christ, oil also flows from her eyes. This stage is followed by the ecstasy itself, a mental state of disconnection with the external world. During this phase Myrna doesn't see, hear or feel anything and her body is completely stiff. Myrna usually sees Christ in the form of a Person made of light without distinguishing His face, which is not the case with the Holy Virgin, who Myrna sees as a real living person. After having seen Christ or the Virgin Mary, usually receiving a message, Myrna returns to her normal state. It takes a while for her to recover her eyesight as the interior light that she has experienced prevents her from seeing anything for a while. The ecstasies usually last between 5 and 75 minutes, with the exception of November 26 - 29, 1984, when Myrna remained in ecstasy for 72 consecutive hours. Several physicians have been present during most of Myrna's ecstasies. And a number of medical tests have been undertaken mainly on her sight, sensitivity and reflexes. . STIGMATA To this date Myrna has received the stigmata six times; in 1983, 84, 87, 90, 2001 and 2004. In addition to five bleeding wounds and the crown of thorns, resembling the crucified Christ, the phenomenon is accompanied by intense emotional suffering. With the exception of the first stigmata in November 1983, the phenomenon has since always occurred on Holy Thursday (the same day Christ was crucified) and only when the Catholics and Orthodox celebrate Easter at the same time. These two churches use different calendars and only by accident the dates on Easter sometimes collide. According to some of the messages that Myrna has received, Christ is very upset by this and wants the churches to unite and become one. A LIVING ICON Oil oozes from Myrna's hands, face, neck, eyes, and stomach during ecstasies, while praying or when she is speaking about Soufanieh. When the phenomena occurs in churches, large crowds flock around Myrna as they try to wipe the oil off her face and hands with cottonballs, handkerchiefs or their bare hands. Myrna usually anoints people around her with the oil. Many claim to have been cured from illnesses after having been anointed with the oil ANALYSES OF THE OIL Six independent scientific analyses have been conducted on the oil from the replica of the icon and the oil which exudes from Myrna's body. Two in Syria, two in Germany, one in Paris, France and one in Rome, Italy. The results are identical: it is 100% pure olive oil. Father Malouli was born in Maloula, Syria, one of the rare places in the world where they still speak Aramaic, Christ's language. He came to Damascus where he was a professor at the Lazarist College of Bab Touma for twenty-seven years. Father Joseph Malouli found out about Soufanieh the day the Security police visited Myrna's house. He had been invited to go there to observe the oil oozing exuding from the icon. He arrived for the first time on February 21, 1983. The same day at 10:30 pm, Myrna had an apparition. The Virgin talked to her and mentioned the name "Joseph". Afterwards Myrna passed on the message and asked Father Malouli if he had any idea who this "Joseph" was. "My name is Joseph", Father Malouli answered and realized that the message was addressed to him. This constituted a major turning point in the whole phenomenon. Father Malouli was a prominent personality in Damascus, widely known for his integrity and honesty. Because of his personality and educational background, Father Malouli had always been allergic to supernatural phenomena. And was known to have fought fiercely against numerous manifestations of "supernatural events" that had occurred in Damascus since 1940. The next seventeen years Father Malouli observed and noted meticulously everything that happened in the house, which he practically never left. To quote his own words "I have let myself be caught totally (body and soul) by the phenomenon of Soufanieh." He also acted as a spiritual guide to Myrna as well as the many pilgrims who visited the house. Father Malouli died on March 5, 2000. Message from Jesus Christ November 26, 2001. How beautiful is the family whose emblem is unity, love and faith. Its path is My path and My Mother is its support. My children, I am bestowing Myself upon you. The act of adoration, meditation, thanksgiving and spiritual guidance rejoice Me. But the whole is incomplete without your unity at the altar. I am giving you My Body and My Blood as a proof of My fidelity and love. Receive from Me this sacrament with trust and faith, because this sacrament comforts you, provides you with strength and wisdom and increases you in grace. Difficult days are coming. Turmoil within the Church. He, who does not enjoy true peace, will be in danger due to division. Do not surrender to failure, do not worry about the judgment of others on you, do not defend yourselves and seek only what I have prepared for you. I am the One who take care of you because you are the work of My hands. Prove your love to Me, because through love I walk at your side and through the sacraments I unite Myself to you. And do not forget that I am the reason of your existence on earth and I am the reason of your happiness in Heaven. Message from Jesus Christ Holy Thursday, April 8, 2004. This is the Source from which every soul may quench. The Wound of My Heart is the Source of Love. As for the Wounds, they are due to a crime I did not commit. Message from Jesus Christ Holy Saturday, April 10, 2004. This is my last commandment to you: Each one of you, return back home, however, hold the East in your hearts. From here a light emerged anew. You are its radiance in a world seduced by materialism, sensuality and fame, so much as to have almost lost its values. As for you, hold on to your Eastern identity. Do not allow your will, your freedom and your faith in this Orient to be taken away from you. [url=http://www.livingmiracles.net/Myrna.html]Myrna Nazzour[/url] What do you guys make of this ?

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

I think this is a great topic.... Unfortunately, I have NO expertise or experience in this subject besides that I learned about it happening when I was in school... I really only have two theories..... Either their of the Devil or of God :-) lol I mean realistically... COULD God produce this... Sure... Realistically could Satan produce this in a demon possessed human... Sure.... Basically we don't have alot of proof... What scares me is the supposed message from Christ.. Specially the one stating to be his Last Commandment to us... That to me sounds fishy... Really all of it sounds fishy... but I am sure it'd be next to impossible for someone to "trick" people into to believing the things she sasy and then have her body do this.. Because honestly, who has the capabilties to make Olive Oil stream from their eyes ?? lol no to many humans I know.... Maybe it will be one of those things we might never know till we die and see God... But they are fun to study and investigate

Chantillon

17 year(s) ago

True guys many I've done horrible things using the name of God.You can a tell a tree by the fruit it beres. This simple woman who is a housewife wife with 2 children as done nothing wrong,but only good things are result of what happened to her such as many healings,and thouisands of people coming to Christ. Because of her love for the Christ and by cooperation of her will and the grace of God these stigmatas happen to her,in so she carries her own cross by love . These miracles are not just little majic tricks,they have been tested many times by certified reputable scientists and doctors whom have declared them as unexplainable according natural law. The reaction reminds as told in the gospels when Jesus healed some pharasees would say he was the work of satan.He would answer how can satan go against himself. The last message is quiete simple,it also in tuned with all messages given to Myrna,he wants catholic and orthodox to reunite.He doesn't want see his church divided.The last message simply says to christians of the east to hold fast and keep the faith and not let the secular values of the west influence them.And he is saying to christians of the west to look to christians of the east as example of preserving christians values because they haven't yet been influenced and avalenched by secular ways and values of the west.As we all know here it hard be christian amongst all this material secularism bombarded at us since birth.

MaddMatt

17 year(s) ago

The only inspired Words of God for all the nations are compliled in a book that those who fear God, call the Bible! WHile God still speaks today... we need to be very cerful not to accept everything that claims to be from God, as true. Satan will come in sheeps clothing. There will ve many false prophets and teacher in His name... performing miracles in His name... they are all works of the enemy who comes in to destroy and steal. -Matt

Emmy89

17 year(s) ago

ummm where did you hear all this??? I'd like some sources on who those scientists are....i mean because it would just be good for us all to understand exacly what we're talking about

Chantillon

17 year(s) ago

[b]Emmy89 wrote:[/b] [quote]ummm where did you hear all this??? I'd like some sources on who those scientists are....i mean because it would just be good for us all to understand exacly what we're talking about[/quote] Theres a link in my first post,its in blue print with the name of the woman Myrna Nazzour,click on it...Have fun reading....and you can also google the name Myrna Nazzour,theres lots websites on it.. Heres another link,in this link there is a video clips you watch the first one is of doctor surgeon in LA speaking on the subject. [url=http://www.soufanieh.com/STIGMATA.VIDEOS.HTM]Dr Antoine Mansour on Fox Video[/quote]

Chantillon

17 year(s) ago

Fixed [url=http://www.soufanieh.com/STIGMATA.VIDEOS.HTM]Dr Antoine Mansour on Fox Video[/url]

Chantillon

17 year(s) ago

Yes indeed and always test every spirit as scriptures tells us.How can we tell to answer all of this.As i've mentioned before you can tell a tree by the fruit it beres.And the woman is neither a prophet or a teacher. So you 2 boys think when president Bush said that God told him to be president it was satan speaking to him.Lets look at Bush's legacy so far...

Emmy89

17 year(s) ago

Well there's one BIG problem with this, the woman is praying to Mary. They built a shrine for Mary and are worshipping her. Is any of this even backed up by scripture? How is it glorifying to God to lift the vrgin mary up like that? Mary is not powerful at all...she is dead. She can't reveal herself to people.

Chantillon

17 year(s) ago

[b]Emmy89 wrote:[/b] [quote]Well there's one BIG problem with this, the woman is praying to Mary. They built a shrine for Mary and are worshipping her. Is any of this even backed up by scripture? How is it glorifying to God to lift the vrgin mary up like that? Mary is not powerful at all...she is dead. She can't reveal herself to people.[/quote] Common misconception,catholics do not worship her but revere her. Check out the catholic thread,I'ved covered this already.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)